In line with progress in the field, the Company is pioneering the application of work systems directed toward health and safety and environmental management in accordance with OHSAS 18001 accreditation standards for occupational health and safety, as well as ISO14001 accreditation standards for environmental management.
The Company has established a general policy for HSE, which is, “All personnel employed by the Company are expected to understand, support and assist in the application of the policies and principles of occupational health and safety as follows:
- Value life above all else and manage risk accordingly.
- Do not compromise our safety and health values for profit or production.
- Relentlessly pursue and continually improve safety and health systems and processes to achieve an incident free workplace.
- Enforce the standard that working safely is a condition of employment.
- Ensure that all employees, contractors and others are well informed, well trained and committed to the improvement of safety and health processes.
- Accountable for conforming with and continuously communicating our safety and health principles.
- Adopt safety as our primary corporate value and are committed to ensure that our employees adopt safety as part of their working culture and way of life.