PT Bumi Resources Minerals Tbk (BRM) owns 80% of PT Dairi Prima Mineral (DPM). The remaining 20% stake in DPM is owned by PT Aneka Tambang Tbk (ANTAM). DPM's Anjing Hitam and Lae Jahe Projects have 11 million tones of ore reserves, and it has one of the highest grade of Zinc deposit in the world (11.5% Zn ,6.8% Pb). The Anjing Hitam, Lae Jahe, Base Camp projects have significant resource base of 25 million tones of ore (11.5% Zn ,6.8% Pb) which is inclusive of reserves.
DPM’s Contract of Work is located in North Sumatra and is proposed to be developed as an underground mining operation. In addition to the Anjing Hitam project, other prospects include the Lae Jahe and Base Camp sites.